Chicago's Choice for High-Quality Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Our Array of Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Services for Your Needs
- In-Office Balloon Sinus Dilation - Balloon sinus dilation is a minimally invasive procedure for the treatment of sinusitis.
- Deviated Septum Surgery (Septoplasty) - The procedure involves the partial removal of septal bone and cartilage to correct obstructed nasal passage.
- Treatment for Chronic Nasal Congestion (Turbinectomy) - The partial removal of the inferior turbinates (bone and soft tissue) to alleviate obstruction of the nose.
- Removal of Nasal Polyps (Polypectomy) - The removal of nasal polyps (grapelike swellings) due to underlying allergies or inflammation.
- Adenoid Surgery (Adenoidectomy) - The removal of adenoid tissue.
- Sinus Surgery - This minimally invasive surgery alleviates sinusitis.
- Otoplasty - The correction of protruding ears.
- Eardrum Surgery (Tympanoplasty) - The reconstruction of a perforated eardrum.
- Ear Fluid Removal (Myringotomy) - The placement of a tube for fluid behind the eardrum.
- Hearing Loss Surgery (Stapedectomy) - The replacement of the stapes bone for congenital hearing loss.
- Ear Infection Treatment (Mastoidectomy) - The surgical removal of the infected portion of the mastoid bone, as well as the removal of disease, such as cholesteatomas.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) - The removal of fat or excess skin from upper and /or lower eyelids.